A bright night up in lights: The Annual Positive Vibes Gala Dinner
Saturday 8th Oct 2022
In 2022, we held our sixth annual gala dinner, raising vital funds to assist the local community with mental health initiatives.
Donations go directly back into our not-for-profit organisation to help promote positive mental health through deeper community connections and conversations.
The four main programs these funds are put towards are The Hills Women’s Shed, Paw Visits, Young Healthy Minds and community engagement.
Guests to the gala dinner include business and community leaders, and professionals, all of whom work together to incite change within the local community.
The event included a three course dinner, live music and entertainment, raffles, auctions and dancing. Each year a prominent keynote speaker talks about their mental health challenges and how they overcame them, to help break the stigma around mental health.
Past speakers include:
- Richard Brancatisano (“Richie Branco”), Australian television actor and musician.
- Munjed Al Muderis, Orthopaedic Surgeon and Human Rights Activist.
- Deng T Adut, Child Soldier to Refugee Lawyer.
- Jake Edwards, ex-AFL player and founder of Outside the Locker Room.
- Dr Geoffrey Toogood, Cardiologist and Founder of CrazySox4Docs.
- Normie Rowe AM, Singer / Songwriter and Australian Icon.
The Hills Women's Shed Fashion Parade
Thursday 28th April 2022
Fashion , friends and a good cause! The perfect combination.
The Hills Women’s Shed of the Positive Vibes Foundation put on a fashion parade and dinner on Thursday 28th April at Castle Hill RSL.
It was a great out to support their mental health initiatives.