Positive Vibes Foundation Gala Dinner
Positive Vibes Foundation (PVF) will hold its sixth annual fundraising dinner on 8 October 2022 at Oatlands Golf club. It will be an entertaining evening with a three-course meal, drinks, live musical entertainment, and a guest speaker-Richard Brancatisano (aka Richie Branco), Australian television actor musician -who will share his mental health journey with us.
Funds raised will go towards the Positive Vibes Foundation, a holistic not-for-profit organisation that:
- promotes positive mental health and well-being in communities
- makes connections with like-minded organisations
- connecting people with services they require
- encourages people to have conversations about their mental health.
Our programs include:
- women’s shed where women can interact, share stories and undertake activities in a safe environment
- companion dog visits to aged care homes so residents can experience the companionship of animals
- mental health talks at libraries and organisations
- mental health awareness and educational forums for high school students.
We are also involved in community events throughout the year to promote positive mental health and connect with over 500 people each month.