Library Workshops and Talks
Programmes are held at the Castle Hill Library to increase awareness for one’s mental wellbeing, these include:
- Mindfulness for Wellbeing– Discover the many benefits of mindfulness which include improved concentration, mental clarity and self-control.
- Mindfulness for Study– Learn how mindfulness can be used to improve your concentration, reduce stress and anxiety.
- Mindfulness Programme – Learn mindfulness skills and techniques which cultivate heath, sharing and caring attitudes, which promote a positive interactive environment.
- Understanding Your Teen – covering Mental Health and Drug & Alcohol Abuse; and Managing School Pressures & Social Networking
- A webinar on how pets can improve our mental health, held in March 2021. If you would like to know more, come join our workshop on Saturday 10 April at 10 am at our premises, Building 32 Balcombe Heights Estate, 92 Seven Hills Road, Baulkham Hills, but you need to register here.
Positive Paws Aged Care Visits
Come join us and take your pet dog to visit residents in aged care homes. Many of the residents would have had dogs before moving into the home and miss them dearly. The opportunity to see dogs, pet and cuddle them brings them much joy and helps their mental wellbeing. Contact us if you’d like to join our team!